If you are familiar with I haven’t heard that name in years joke – good, you are in the right place. If you don’t know what are they about- even better cause you’re about to find out, and love it!
Here we have a huge collection of I haven’t heard that name in years jokes that are living their lives on the Internet. A joke of this kind looks like this – the phrase is usually paired with various images of washed-up looking subjects smoking cigarettes to portray them as if they’re trying to recollect memories from the past. Cliche scenes of this kind can be found in various movies and especially in noir films. So, the sentence jumped right from the movies into Internet jokes that you are about to see in the gallery below. There are enough examples (over 30!) to clear everything up and for you to make up your mind which one is the best or are you a fan of I haven’t heard that name in years jokes at all. Let us know in the comments what’s your decision.
1. Cornholio? I Haven’t heard that name in years
2. Thomas? (One of the earliest examples of “Haven’t heard that name in years”) and one of the best ones
3. Betty Crocker? LOL i love this cake meme
4. Harley Quinn? Didn’t hear that name in years
5. Daniel? Nope, sorry this doesn’t work
6. Air Bud? I can see that
7. Mario&Luigi? Because of the apples in the game
8. Aflac? Looks like the duck from Friends
9. Ratatouille? Love that movie
10. Dick? HaHa, because it gets pounded all the time
11. Beverly Hills Chihuahua? Remember?
12. Dory? Where’s Nemo?
13. California? I don’t think so
14. Microsoft Word I used to know him
15. Money? Yeah sure, i remember
16. Magikarp? Nope, nothing comes to mind
17. Eugene Krabs? Yes i know him
18. Gwen Stefani? Why?
19. Lana Del Rey? We used to have so much fun
20. Harambe? Sure
21. Peter Parker? Dumped me on the first date
22. Batman? It’s a new romance, don’t ruin it
23. Spongebob? It rings a bell
24. Steve Jobs? Bastard got all the credit
25. Edgar Allan Poe? My favourite Haven’t heard that name in years joke on the list
26. Barry B. Benson?
27. Chicken Little? Who’s little? You’re little
28. Alice in Wonderland? She was crazy
29. Teenage mutant ninja turtles? I taught them everything they know
30. Britney? She made me
31. Spongebob Squarepants? No thank you
32. Nehoy menoy hoy minoy? No idea
33. Bugs Bunny? He’s my uncle
These i haven’t heard that name in years memes are so funny they should be more popular. Please share them with friends.